We have been trying to get motivated to eat healthier lately and I was reminded about "bountiful baskets". I have had some friends use it before and I've always been interested, I just never got around to doing it! So I decided it was time to give it a try. We tried it Saturday for the first time, and it's awesome! It's a co-op, so basically you are pooling your money together with other people to buy bulk produce and vegetables and then you get everything much cheaper! You pay $15 each week you choose to participate and you get SO much good food! What you get varies from week to week, but you generally get about 6 different kinds of fruits and 6 kinds of veggies. This time we got Strawberries, Apples, Lemons, bananas, tomatoes, and kiwis for fruit, and kale, spinach, celery, corn, onions, and yellow squash for veggies. We've already started putting them to good use!
Check out their site: http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/
We are super excited to see what we get next week!
Check out their site: http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/
We are super excited to see what we get next week!

2 comments:
I looooove BB! Seriously, kind of obsessed with it. You know how much I hate waking up early, but Saturday is like Christmas morning for me, I can't wait to see what I got! We might have to exchange ideas and recipes now;)
I know, right? I really should have started sooner! We definitely need to exchange info, cuz I need to start getting creative to use all this stuff!
Post a Comment