Friday, November 23, 2012

3rd Trimester... what!?!

I've officially crossed into my third and last trimester! I'm a little behind with blogging, I'm actually already 33 weeks! It's hard to believe that in 7 weeks or less we will be meeting our son!

We had a 3D ultrasound at 28 weeks, courtesy of a research study for first time mom's that I am participating in.This little guy was so funny. He was all folded up, with his legs above his head. We can already tell he's going to be so cute (and chubby)!





Here's a belly shot that Kaj snuck a couple weeks ago while I was making dinner. I'm 31 weeks in this picture.


For remembrance sake... 

How far along?  33 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss?  About 25 lbs

Maternity clothes?  I didn't want to buy to much that I could only wear for a few months... but I did get a few cute shirts and a couple pairs of maternity jeans. At this point I am still rocking a "belly band" with all my work pants, and pretty much just wearing clothes a size or two bigger than normal :)

Stretch marks? None yet

Sleep? Still sleeping fairly well, for the most part. 

Best moment last week?  Finally getting *closer* to picking a name!

Movement?  Feeling lots of movement these days! He's always wiggling around and rolling over. He loves to be all shoved up in my ribs! He also recently started getting hiccups about once a day.

Food cravings?  Haven't really had any.

Gender? boy!

Labor signs? 
 Nope, just Braxton-Hicks, several times a day.

Belly button in/out? Still in, Kaj and I are taking bets on whether or not it will stay that way...

Wedding rings on or off? On -- still no swelling issues with my hands or feet yet.

What I miss:  Being able to sleep on my stomach.. and being able to bend over! Also, not feeling tired all the time!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little guy in a few short weeks!

Milestones: Counting down the weeks in single digits these days! Last Doctor appointment was at 32 weeks and I'm still measuring a week ahead (he has measured a week ahead since my 12 week scan). Due date stays the same, though... he just might be a big guy! Kaj and I were both big babies, so we have known all along our kiddo would probably be big!


No comments: