Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gettin Wedding-ed

 Who knew wedding planning could be so all consuming...? Ok, I'm sure many, many people knew that... I'm just not one of them. I have never been that girl that has been planning her wedding since she was 5 years old. I just never really thought about it... or cared. However, now that I am actually getting married, I'm forced to face the perils of *gasp* wedding planning. *dun dun dun*

Not to say I am not infinitely excited and overjoyed and ecstatic -all that good stuff- about marrying the man I want to spend the rest of forever with... I am! We just gotta make it to the wedding day (with all my hair in tact...).

I have made some progress on the wedding front... I ordered my dress! LOVE IT! Glad to have that checked off the never-ending list! After choosing my dress, I'll admit, it kinda sparked a wedding fire and I started getting a feel for what kind of things I like and want for our day.

So, out of boredom (I'm at work, like I have anything better to do *ahem* anyways...) here are a few of my recent inspirations...

Wedding Colors: Purple and Gray, and maybe a little Ivory/creamish-ness






I'm lucky enough to have THE CUTEST little ring bearers and flower girl EVER. These are some inspiration for their possible outfits...



Are you kidding me? Could these BE any cuter? I am absolutely in LOVE with the little boy outfit, it's perfect. ADORE. I am still contemplating on Libby's flower girl dress. This is my favorite so far. 


And... a few other things I love.






(Seren, I know you will understand...)
No, we won't actually be using this, but I found it and it's quite fitting... haha

5 comments:

chelsy maxwell said...

its going to be beautiful, congrats !

Casey said...

Fun! LOVE those first bouquets (without the bridesmaids attached ;) Speaking of bridesmaids, are you going to have some of those?

Alyssa Harper said...

Cute! I can't wait to see your dress! But I suppose you can't blog the actual dress, can you? Kaj might see it. Although I really don't believe in the bad luck thing. I put on my dress and modeled it for Bryan months before he even officially proposed. Hehe. It's the daredevil streak in me. ;)

Nate and Mandy said...

I love that you are so excited! I can't wait to see it all put together on your wedding day.

Kayela said...

That bouquet is awesome. Can't wait to see your dress ;) The cake topper is making me laugh... It's not too far from the truth.