Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kindergarten!

Someone just started KINDERGARTEN! 

Wow, I cannot believe that Kyler is old enough to go to school! It's so bitter sweet... he is so excited to learn and is doing SO well! On the other hand... our sweet little man is growing up so fast! :( I wish we could have a tape recorder going 24/7 around this kid, because he is SUCH a character! He always keeps us laughing.


Before school started, Libby was pretty sad that Kyler was going without her. They are used to being together all the time! She told me she wanted to go to school too, because "she wants to stay with Kyler FOREVER". It's great that they are so close! Next year, Libby!

Kyler came home from school the other day and told us that he made a friend at school. He couldn't remember her name, but she had black hair. He, very matter-of-factly, informed us that he played with her at recess and they held hands. He's such a ladies man, like his Daddy ;) He says he asked her at recess if she wanted to be his friend, and she said "yeah, we could." I asked if she was his girlfriend, or just his friend. He says she is just his friend... but I think if he knew what a crush was, he would have one ;) He said they don't sit at the same table in class, but that he just looks at her, at her table.

In other news, Kyler also turned 6 YEARS OLD this past weekend! We had so much fun for his birthday, but I'll save that for another post!


No comments: