Here is our little man, he held still long enough that we could get ONE decent picture!
How far along? 20 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? We don't have a scale, so I'm not exactly sure how much I weigh, but I would estimate that I have probably gained about 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Just barely starting to cave and get a few maternity items. I have yet to buy maternity pants - just rocking a "belly band"... but I can tell they will be in my very *near* future.
Stretch marks? None, thank goodness... here's hoping I stay so lucky!
Sleep? I've been sleeping fairly well, for the most part. I've always been a pretty good sleeper. Although, I am starting to get up regularly, at least once a night, to go to the bathroom.
Best moment last week? Kyler and Libby getting to feel the baby move!
Movement? Definitely feeling movement these days! I first started *really* feeling him around about 16 weeks, and Daddy got to feel him from the outside for the first time at 18 weeks. He is quite the active little bugger!
Food cravings? I'm not really sure I have had many CRAVINGS, per say... more so, no food sounds good, and I just have to force myself to eat. I feel like I have mostly just have food aversions, and every so often there are a few things that sound edible. (I have not been nauseous or sick, and I love food... it's just hard to figure out what to eat!) I think one staple of my pregnancy would be things with cheese... Nachos are always a go to, or grilled cheese sandwich.
Gender? boy!
Labor signs? None of that, thank goodness. I do think that I may have had some Braxton-Hicks.
Belly button in/out? Still in, though iIt's definitely getting more shallow...
Wedding rings on or off? On -- no swelling issues with my hands or feet yet.
What I miss: Having energy! I have so little motivation or energy to cook or clean...or do much of anything... anymore! Thank goodness for my AMAZING husband! I keep hearing that the 2nd trimester is supposed to come with a burst of energy... it's all a lie! ;)
What I am looking forward to: A relaxing weekend with my husband!
Milestones: 20 week ultrasound/anatomy scan today. Everything looks GREAT and Baby G is growing like crazy! He is still measuring a week ahead (he measured a week ahead at my 12 week scan), but the doc says it's normal and we are keeping our due date!

1 comment:
So when are you going to post a good belly pic? Come on, I know you're avoiding it;) Some of us us only get to see you once every 3 years and would really want to see what you look like with a baby bump!
Post a Comment