Friday, January 11, 2013

Any day now...




How far along?  40 weeks, 1 day!

Total weight gain/loss?  About 30 lbs

Maternity clothes?  Anything that fits! I feel like I am running out of clothes, at this point. If I didn't have to work, I would wear yoga pants 24x7!

Stretch marks? None yet

Sleep? Still sleeping fairly well, for the most part. I have started waking up more often at night, but I can usually fall back to sleep fairly easily. Enjoying as much sleep as I can, while I still can! 

Best moment last week?  Celebrating one year of marriage to my wonderful, amazing husband! 

Movement?  Still feeling lots of movement, though, he has a lot less space to move around now. 

Food cravings?  Haven't really had any.

Gender? boy!

Labor signs?  Not really, unfortunately... still having lots of Braxton-Hicks, sometimes they come every 10 minutes, but not getting closer together or increasing in intensity.

Belly button in/out? Still in.. mostly.

Wedding rings on or off? On -- still no swelling issues with my hands or feet.

What I miss:  Having energy, and being able to get out of bed without a backhoe... it really is a whole process, what with the rolling, and scooting, and groaning (yes, groaning is necessary!)

What I am looking forward to: Finally getting to meet this little one!

Milestones: Reaching 40 weeks! He's no longer measuring ahead of schedule, but actually a week behind. Everything is still looking great, though, so I just may not have a 10 pounder after all ;)

2 comments:

Kayela said...

You look so happy to be pregnant in that picture :p

Julie said...

Haha... It was just the only picture I had where I wasn't making an ugly face! ;)