Friday, April 11, 2014

Christmas Time 2013

I am so very behind! We've finally made it into Spring, and we are loving the warmer weather we've been having recently! But I need to fast forward for a minute and acknowledge that we DID actually have a winter around here!
A few highlights...


Spencer experienced snow for the first time!




Daddy put up the Christmas lights!



We had a couple really big storms, and the kids all loved helping shovel the snow!





We had fun sledding with friends at a park up the street from our house!













And building a snowman!

...then watching daddy build the snowman, because it got too cold!


New Christmas Eve jammies!

So excited for Santa to come!


Christmas Morning....









Then off to Grandma and Grandpa Clark's house for the evening...






Playing games with the family!



Then, the day after Christmas, we made the trek up to Ogden to meet Aunt Stasia and Uncle Clint and play with cousins at the Treehouse Museum!



















Then... the kids were spoiled even MORE by the rest of their Grandparents!

First Grandma and Grandpa Szczepanik came to visit!





Next they got to open their Christmas cards from Grandma and Grandpa Godfrey!


and then go shopping for their very OWN toys!


And then finally, Kaj and I got to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary! I have thought it would be fun to have a picture from every wedding anniversary, to look back on someday... but we went to bed and I almost forgot to take a picture! So, a pajama picture it is! Happy 2 years to us! Here's to many more! Life is infinitely better when we're together.


No comments: