Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lots more fun in fall 2013

We had a lot of fun in fall, before things started to get too chilly for outside adventure! Finding all these pictures is making me miss the warm weather! I can't wait until we can adventure outside more often! 

One sunny day Kaj, Spencer, Lola, and I took a little stroll around out neighborhood. We hit up two parks, looking for some good swings.




Sadly they didn't have any baby swings, but Spencer still had fun swinging with mommy!


Lola had a little too much fun, as well.



Another lovely little evening we got to head up to Farmington to have dinner at Geoff and Laura's house! The kids had so much fun playing with Jackson, and having a little marshmallow roast in the backyard.










Some goofing off, with the kids...

 Spencer was not impressed.

 Spending a day at Trafalga with friends.















 Walking in the AIDS walk, in downtown SLC.

Spencer's usual shenanigans...


Waiting for Kyler to get out of school. Libby showed me her artwork from Kindergarten, and we got to play on the playground.


















Spencer LOVES bath time. It's even more fun with brother!

It's hard work, being a baby.





Libby and I stopped by the library one day, and Rapunzel happened to be there! Libby was so excited to meet her.




About a week before thanksgiving, everyone got SICK! No fun. It hit us all in a wave. First Spencer, then Libby, then Kyler, then me. Kaj lucked out and managed to avoid it, for the most part.




There we have it. I guess it's time to let go of FALL now, since we're nearly through with January. I still have fall decor up in the house, though. Time to embrace the snow for a couple more months...

1 comment:

Casey said...

Love the photos! Your little family is so cute. Makes me miss you guys. Thanks for sharing. Is that Rapunzel's hair real?