I'm still a few month behind, and oh man do I take a lot of pictures! Here are a few from January and February... out of the thousands I take... Maybe someday I'll get a real camera, but my phone is always with me, so 100% of my pictures are on taken with my phone!
Didn't I mention that Spencer LOVES the tub? Any chance he gets in the bathroom, he heads straight for the tub. I'm not complaining, really. At least it's not the toilet he's interested in!
Spencer sure loves our Lola puppy. A bite for him, then a bite to share!
And then... a few puppy Kisses. (GROSS!)
He also always loves getting into... everything.
Climbing into and out of anything and everything!
Libby loves dress up. She's always trying on new outfits and jewelry.
On a side note, that nightgown she is wearing is one I wore growing up! It was my most favorite one, and now it's hers!
Libby came up with the menu and prices for her little cafe all by herself! Who wants some $90 pineapple? Anyone?
We had quite the little Valentine's Day date.
Daddy cooked a very yummy dinner, and the kids were very excited to eat with our fancy dishes.
Sparkling cider and all!
Yeah. We know we're attractive ;)
For some reason all of our kiddos LOVE to brush (and floss) their teeth. LOVE. We aren't complaining.
Good times, playing and Grandma and Papa's house!
Little man watching Uncle Finfin's ballet rehearsal.
Uncle Jonafin's 18th Birthday!
After the birthday celebration Aunt Bekah helped give Spencer his first HAIRCUT!
I didn't even shed a tear. I swear...
Spencer did not love the hair-cutting process... but he loved helping clean up afterwards!
Handsome little man!
The end of February things started warming up enough that we could get outside and play!
Our kids all play SO well together. We sure love them!




















































1 comment:
OOOOOhhhh, my goodness. Your family is so dang cute. The kids are all sweetie pies and the parents so good looking. ;)
Miss you guys. We need to hang out lots. You should come to the house I am renting in Salt Lake for the Baker family reunion which is immediately following the Clark family reunion and hang out with us!
Post a Comment