Monday, March 16, 2015

May 2014

It's been a looong time since I posted here. I had somewhat given up blogging lately with life being so SO busy.... but I pulled up the blog today and saw this post that I had drafted back in June of last year, and apparently never posted! So, here you go... a very late update of last spring!


The kids elementary school had a carnival in May...







Warm weather means... haircuts!






Attack on Mommy...






Lowe's "build and grow".






After building at Lowe's we came home to add our own additional crafting touches!





Mother's Day 2014















I'm one LUCKY mom!



Kyler started Karate!




Spencer attended his friend Maya's first birthday!





Another birthday party!








Meeting the new chickens and playing at Grandma and Papa's house!










Normally you'd call this "running through the sprinklers"... but this was more like, running from the sprinklers! 





Warm weather = picnics at the park!











Libby's dance performance!






No comments: