Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Feeling Crafty...

I've been working on decorating the kids rooms for a while now... the walls have been bare for too long! I bought some vinyl stickers for Libby's room a while back, and have been waiting to decide where to put them. The walls needed something first, so I finally found some shelves at Ikea and enlisted the help of my amazing fiance to install them... then the rest just came together. I found some wood letters online and once they came, I was able to customize them to match perfectly!


"Before"


I tied pretty bows, and used craft glue to attach them to the back of my "LIBBY"
Cut out rough copies of the letters, to determine where I wanted them on the wall :)
TA DA!
Libby LOVES her pretty room! 
Next up...

I still have some work to do, but it's getting there! So nice to cover up those bare walls and get a little color in our house!

1 comment:

Nate and Mandy said...

I love it! I bought some wood letters for Emerie's room awhile ago that I need to paint-I might have to steal your idea of hanging them with ribbon. Thanks for giving me some inspiration! And I love your new picture at the top of your blog. Those cute kids are really so lucky to have you in their lives. You can really tell how much you love them!