Tuesday was my 25th birthday! (AH!) I took work off and had a pretty relaxing day. We went to a late breakfast with my sister, Bekah, and then She and I had a movie/coffee date. When I got home Kaj and I got dressed up and had dinner plans. That's when Kaj surprised me with part of my birthday present, the cutest little build-a-bear with red hair, just like me!
So cute! There also happened to be little boy bear down on one knee, with a big (plastic) ring! I totally thought he was teasing me, since he has been teasing me about how he may or may not ever propose! I pushed the bear's little hand and it said, "Julie, will you marry me?". Very cute Kaj, just taunt me with a fake ring. Hilarious. Then, I turned around and there was Kaj, on one knee, with the most gorgeous ring EVER! And, of course, the real proposal. Water works were imminent.
4 comments:
Aaaawwwwww! Very creative.
So cute!!! I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to share your special day with you :)
Aww how creative! That's darling!
So exciting - congratulations!!
Kristen
Turning a House into a Home
Post a Comment