Kyler and Libby are SUCH characters. They always have something entertaining to say about.... just about everything.
Some of the latest and greatest:
At dinner recently Kyler got up and said he has to go to the bathroom. When he returned I asked if he had washed his hands:
Kyler : "Yes."
Me: "No you didn't Kyler. Go wash your hands"
Kyler (as he throws his hands up in exasperation and turns back towards the bathroom): "How do you always know!?"
We had a cardboard stand-in of my little brother Skyler (who is currently serving an LDS mission) at our wedding, and the other day I mentioned "Uncle Skyler". So Kyler say, very matter-of-factly, "Well Skyler is just cardboard, though."
Just yesterday, while we were driving home, Kyler informed me that we should shoot Santa's sleigh out of the sky, next time he comes; That way we can see who Santa is. I asked how we would get all the presents if he shot Santa, his reply, "Well we would wait until after he delivers all the presents!"
Another classic "Kylerism"... Back in September we were over at my Aunt's house, for my cousin Greg's mission farewell and Kyler was asking me what a mission is... so I told him he should go ask Greg. He walks up to Greg and asks and Greg replies that a mission is where he will go to teach people about Jesus! Kyler's eyes light up and he exclaims, "I know about Jesus! He was alive, then he died, then he came back alive!! NOW HE'S A ZOMBIE!" (we did NOT teach him this! haha)
Speaking of Zombies, Kyler was asking me why people are afraid of spiders. I explained that some people just think they are scary. I asked him if there is anything HE is afraid of. His reply, "No. Maybe just bears. And zombies, of course!"
When you get Kyler and Libby interacting it's always pretty entertaining... This is a conversation I overheard recently:
Kyler asks Daddy: "Can I hit myself in the face?"
*Libby walks up and tries to hit Kyler*
Kyler: "No! Libby! You have to ask!"
Libby: "Can I hit you in the face?"
Kyler: "No."
Libby: "Aww, why?"
I could go on and on and on...
Life is infinitely more interesting with these two around!
Oh how I love these kiddos.
1 comment:
Ha ha, kids are hilarious! Thanks for sharing those stories ;)
Post a Comment