Ok, Ok... so I have been really good at trying not to go overboard talking non-stop about wedding stuff to all my friends. I know *I'm* the only one who cares about this stuff, and Kaj is the only poor soul that I torment with the non-stop string of wedding-related thoughts that are constantly going through my head. He's a lucky, lucky man ;) haha. Anyway, I couldn't help but get a little girly and excited like after the last few days, because things are finally coming together and getting done! (I'm a "check things off the list" kinda person!) We have FINALLY found and ordered Kaj's wedding band, my wedding band is currently being sized, and Kaj was measured for his custom suit last night! My dress has been altered and is READY to be picked up!! Also, our invitations are almost done! YAY! Venue has already been booked, we decided on a possible menu for the reception. Bought the *cutest* outfits for our flower girl and ring bearer. check, check check. Thank goodness! I can't wait to be DONE with wedding everything!
Phew. Had to get it out somewhere!
1 comment:
So fun! I'm sooo sad we can't come out for the wedding. I keep wishing we will just get a couple thousand dollars out of nowhere but it hasn't happened yet. :( :( :(
Post a Comment